Last updated: January 2024
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION PROPEASY COLLECTS AND PROCESSES
|Purpose for collect and process
|- email address;
- device ID;
- transactional information;
|- We use your personal information to communicate with you;
- We collect and process transactional information to identify transactions.
|- the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
- Propeasy metrics (e.g., the occurrences of technical errors, your interactions with service features and content, and your settings preferences);
- version and time zone settings;
|- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve our services to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of Services.
|- transaction history on the blockchain.
|We process personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse to protect the security of our users, platform, and others.
|- information about your activity: We may process information about you on your behavior and your activity for marketing and advertising purposes.
|- Improve our services. We process personal information to improve our services and for you to have a better user experience;
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Propeasy;
3. WHAT OTHER INFORMATION WE DO NOT COLLECT AND NEVER COLLECT
We are committed to the privacy of our Users. Except as otherwise stated, we DO NOT actively collect Personal Information or any information that will lead to the identification of any User. We collect certain information through tracking technologies used on the Site and/or the Platform such as cookies, analytic tools and log files (data files placed on a Device when it is used to visit the Site and/or the Platform), mobile analytics software and pixel tags (transparent graphic images, sometimes called web beacons or tracking beacons, placed on a web page or in an email, which indicates that a page or email has been viewed, and which may tell your browser to get content from another server). We do this to analyze trends, track user movement around the Site and/or the Platform, gather demographic information, and generally collect information that we may find insightful or helpful. We, or our third-party service providers, may place cookies or similar files on your device for security purposes, and to facilitate site navigation. We may use social media platform cookies to improve our users’ experience.
When you use any of our Services, we NEVER COLLECT OR STORE:
4. PROHIBIT TO COLLECT CHILDREN DATA
Propeasy does not allow anyone under the age of 18 to use our Services and does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18.
5. COOKIES AND OTHER IDENTIFIERS
6. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We may also share personal information with the following persons:
1. Third-party service providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, transmitting content. These third-party service providers only have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information by our contractual agreements and only as permitted by applicable data protection laws.
2. Legal Authorities: We may be required by law or by Court or competent agencies to disclose certain information about you or any engagement we may have with you to relevant regulatory, law enforcement, and/or other competent authorities. We will disclose information about you to legal authorities to the extent we are obliged to do so according to the law. We may also need to share your information to enforce or apply our legal rights or to prevent fraud.
7. SECURE YOUR INFORMATION
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind. We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent your information from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed. We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission and while stored by using encryption protocols and software. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of your personal information. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know.
Our security procedures mean that we may ask you to verify your identity to protect you against unauthorized access to your account password. We recommend using a unique password for your Propeasy account that is not utilized for other online accounts and signing off when you finish using a shared computer.
For us to provide you with the best user experience, we may share your personal information with our marketing partners for targeting, modeling, and/or analytics as well as marketing and advertising. You have a right to object at any time to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
9. USER RIGHTS
Subject to applicable law, you have several rights about your privacy and the protection of your personal information. You have the right to request access to, correct, and delete your personal information, and to ask for data portability. You may also object to our processing of your personal information or ask that we restrict the processing of your personal information in certain instances. In addition, when you consent to our processing of your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time. If you want to exercise any of your rights please contact us at Propeasy support. These rights may be limited in some situations - for example, where we can demonstrate we have a legal requirement to process your data.
10. HOW LONG DOES PROPEASY KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
11. CONTACT INFORMATION
Our data protection officer can be contacted at Propeasy support and will work to address any questions or issues that you have with the collection and processing of your personal information.
12. NOTICES AND REVISIONS